A face mask is an essential tool for protection against air pollution. In the current Covid-19 pandemic, wearing it is mandatory for people of all age groups to stay protected from infection.
Covid-19 is a respiratory disease and infects people through the droplets that come out of the mouth or nose when an infected person speaks, sneezes coughs, sings, or yells. You can have a Covid-19 infection if you haven’t worn a face mask and you are close to the person who is infected with this novel coronavirus. There is less/no chance of having Covid-19 infection if you and the infected person are wearing face masks well.
A face mask works as a barrier and stops the droplets to spread. Hence, it keeps people safe from Covid-19 infection. Wearing a face mask is not enough if you don’t know what you should do and what you shouldn’t do. Here are some crucial do’s and don’ts of wearing a face mask:
- Wear a Stylish Face Mask for Men or simply a face mask that covers your mouth and nose well
- Wash or sanitize your hands before putting a face mask on your face
- Wear a mask that allows you to breathe easily
- Wear it when maintaining a proper distance from others is not possible
- Hold the straps instead of the inner part while wearing your face mask
- Hold the straps to remove the mask from your face
- Wash/sanitize your hands before taking it off from your face
- Clean/wash your face mask in hot water if it is washable
- Keep it in a dry and clean container
- Let it go down your nose or chin
- Hold the inner or outer part of it while wearing/adjusting it
- Wear it even it is dirty, damaged, soiled, torn, ripped, or wet
- Share it with someone else
- Allow the straps of your face mask hang down
- Wear it around your neck/arm
Apart from wearing simple or Branded Face Mask for Men, you need to value other precautions such as washing hands frequently and avoiding the crowded area to keep yourself protected from Covid-19 infection.